350Z DBW V2 Pedal adapter for R32/R33/R34 Nissan Skylines
The US Nissan 350Z pedals (18002-AM81E) are widely available in the US and are considered a excellent option for a R Chassis DBW conversion. Only problem is the US spec 350z pedals are offset for a LHD car and require the installer to bend the pedal assembly in order to fit a RHD car. We didn't like this so naturally, we created a billet aluminum bracket to relocate the pedal into the OEM position. During trial fitment we realized how much of a pain it was to remove and install while trying to line up bolts with your head upside-down under the dash so we decided to provide studs with our kit that will make installation a breeze.
V2 Updated Design Notes:
- We've complete redesigned the bracket and added a "ramp" to tackle the pedal angle issue on 350Z pedals. This added ramp, lifts the pedal higher off the floor giving more usable range during pedal calibration.
- Billet aluminum pedal relocation bracket
- 2x stainless steel firewall studs
- 2x stainless steel nuts
- 2x bolts for the pedal
- Nissan Skyline R32/R33/R34
- May fit similar RHD S and Z chassis
Note: Pedal and wiring plugs not included.
Nissan R Chassis Note: The 350z pedal assemblies have a pedal stop attached to the pedal bracket. This must be removed before installation as the relocation bracket will bring the pedal back in line with the oem R-Chassis firewall mounted pedal stop.
As above, Im a size 13 shoe and this is great. Raises the gas pedal to brake pedal difference from about 2 inches to 1.5. pedal height from around 2 inches to around 3.5/4. More pedal travel and for me a smoother brake to gas transition.