Haltech iC-7 OBD-II Colour Display Dash
NOTE: ALL Haltech are special order items unless mentioned otherwise. This means they may be subject to additional processing time depending on availability. Please check with us first for lead times if you are in a rush.
SUITS: Preconfigured to connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles (approx 2008-on) using the factory OBD-II port.
INCLUDES: Haltech iC-7 Display Dash, 34 Pin main connector harness (includes 10 x spare pins for input wiring), OBD-II to DTM-4 CAN cable, USB to M5 right angle cable, USB Cable, Mounting Screws, USB flash drive with iC-7 Software, Quick Start Guide, Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag
With a crisp, clear and full color display, the all new Haltech iC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way. Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package. Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-color shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network.
- Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
- User configurable channels, units and alarms.
- 14 programmable, seven color shift light LEDs.
- Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
- Configuration via Haltech iC-7 software and USB cable.