RB20 Ultimate Valve Cover Baffle Kit
The absolute ultimate solution for RB20 Valve cover baffling! This kit is designed to reduce oil vapors leaving the rocker covers. Perfect upgrade to reduce oil in the catch can, perfect for high boost applications for track and drift cars.
This kit replaces the stock rocker cover baffle kit, and upgrades it! The kit includes a pair of new baffle plates, a pair of long splash plates, screws, drill bit, thread tap and baffle media.
- OEM Nissan RB20 Valve Covers
- Drill out the stock rivet style retainers on the stock baffle plate so the plate can be discarded. With the supplied drill bit, drill and then tap the appropriate holes.
- Clean and refit the stock mesh filter, add the supplied media, glue the new plate into place with engine sealant, use thread lock on the screws and screw it home.
- Installation of the long splash plates require more cam cap studs for fitment. Remove 1 bolt from a cam cap at a time and replace with stud. torque to spec.
- Add the long plates, and bolt them down with nylon lock nuts.
- Refit the covers, and enjoy.
- Nissan # 13058-5L700
- Tomei # 193016
- 1/2 moon in rear of plate is an index marker which goes to the back of the head.
- It is the responsibility of the fitter to clean and check all parts before fitting.